so this is where i went for tea/coffee today. there’s a coffee bar, a tea bar, a restaurant, a vintage shop, and a book shop here. it’s like a hipster’s wet dream.
My current bipolar manga artist life.
Working on two chapters; one is all smiles and candy, the other is blood and tears.
And, I have such fashion sense.
There is a caption on each pic with a bit of info. And here is a bit more:
1. Drafting table storage tray bought from DraftingSteals.com
2. Wacom Cintiq 13HD tablet + iMac 27”
3. Oreki is a free roaming bunny. He doesn’t go out my room because in the hallway, there are no carpets and, his majesty, doesn’t walk on bare tiles. Also, he’s clean and likes to switch between all the tables and the couch I have in the room for sleeping areas. Bunnies, esp. when neutered, are clean, intelligent and can be litter-trained.
The place has also been bunny-proofed. Many bunnies like to chew on wires, so I go them covered even though Oreki isn’t one to chew on things, esp wires, apples are more tasty XD. For more images and some videos of Oreki, you can check my instagram.
4. I sometimes work on my cintiq beside the monitor, but I found out that working on the drafting table keeps me away from the screen so I focus more on work and less looking up stuff, checking tumblr, etc. It helped a lot since I’m a lazy person that even a chair with wheels is a hassle for me to move with.
5. The custom-made lightbox was a gift from my uncle, may he rest in peace, around 5 years ago. It doesn’t have the right angle for drawing and needs a third light in the center for better use, but it’s my most valuable position.
Attention pre-T trans men who want to deepen their voices!
(credit goes to Alex who actually taught me this.)
This is great! Thanks for making this video because a lot of pre-T guys need help with this, come to me, and I don’t know exactly what to tell them. The tumblr video system is shit, so for people who can’t watch this, talk from your chest, not from your mouth or throat. Put your hand on your chest, and you will feel it vibrate when you talk. Record how you sound, practice, and perfect it. Like this guy, you may hear a dramatic change. I actually do this sometimes too, just for the fun of it. When I wake up my voice is lower anyway, but then I talk from my chest and it’s crazy low.
edit - someone just reblogged this off me and suggested drinking milk before you go to sleep because it will make your voice sound deeper in the morning.
Oh my gosh oh my gosh this is fantastic, I am going to practice this!
I’m so happy people are enjoying this!!!! ;U;
That’s some good control! BAHHH :D